Friday, September 5, 2014

hairstyles and haircolours

                             

I would love to have different haircolours like pastels and red, but the thing is that I get easily bored after a week. When it comes to hairstyles I can't find one style which I can have for a long period. For instance I can't have fringe everyday and I often style my hair and put bobby pins so my fringe doesn't show. When I have long hair I want to have short hair, and after I have been to the hairdresser to get short hair. I regret seconds later. The same problem goes to dying my hair. When I have been dying my hair in a certain colour I get bored of it after a week.


Q: Which haircolour do you like the most?

Diana

6 comments:

  1. I would soooo try the first two!

    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very difficult to maintain a hairstyle for me for long
    but i like those romantic hair pics
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great proposals haircolours. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been obsessing so much about the idea of pink hair, or at least some pops of pink here an there.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the red color style.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete