Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Room decoration


Beautiful and Cute Butterfly 12-Piece Wall Stickers

Pink Rustic Alarm Clock Home Décor

Fancy Blooming Flowers Wall Stickers

Romantic Rose Blossoms and Petals Print Wall Stickers


Lately, I have been decorating my bedroom, and turn it into an inspiring place. Before my room didn't have any decoration at all, and it looked very boring. Since, I love art so much, I had to do something. I really love vintage, whimsical, cute and fairytale inspired decorations, and turn my room into a dreamland. So far I have been hanging photos of different people who have inspired me, some of my outfits, paintings, and fashion editorials. As you probably know I love flowers, and I have put some of my floral crowns on the wall, and other floral decorations. I have also decorated my bedroom with butterflies decorations, but also other cute, vintage inspiring items. I will definitely show you when I'm finished!

But when I was searching for room decorations I came across a great online store called Beddinginn,
What caught my attention was that they were having beautiful decorations with great motives. Some of them were really cute and whimsical and I thought they would fit perfectly for my bedroom, and would be a great part of the dreamland I wanted to create. They have a great variation when it comes to wall art decor, modern wall art and outdoor wall art. They don't only sell decorations, but other things like cute curtains, pillows and bedding sets. I bought the butterfly room decor shown in the photos in both blue and purple and they create a great whimsical effect to my bedroom!  

8 comments:

  1. So cute photos <3,
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room decorations. Very inspirational. Thanks alot for sharing.

    Would you like to check out my brand new advertising deal? Here's the link: Click

    Hope you're doing well
    Keep in touch
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your taste in design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really good decor tips.
    Would you like to follow each other? G+/GFC/Bloglovin?
    http://www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I love this decoration so romantic. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly decor idea, especially with the 3D effect! It's so cute and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete