Sunday, August 30, 2015

New Week


 I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend. Last week, it was sunny all the time which was really great, but I have noticed that the weather is getting slightly colder and autumn is around the corner. I am currently trying out the side fringe, since I have had straight fringe for many years now and I like it. It's great for a little change now and then. I promise to have more outfit posts on my blog, since it's something that I think that you like. I hope that you are having a wonderful week, and I will see you very soon!

Diana

4 comments:

  1. in love with your necklace
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style, you're so cute :) I'm already following you *

    Kiss
    http://smileandbeforeverbeautiful.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete